St. Paul’s Villa Nestled in the heart of Bankers Hill, St. Paul’s Villa provides a home-like atmosphere through our individualized approach to care and living. With 24/7 licensed nursing staff, we provide a higher level of care than many other memory care facilities in San Diego County. In fact, it’s our professional, kind, and compassionate staffthat most sets us apart. Many staffmembers have celebrated milestones of 5, 10, 15, and even 20 years! Staffloyalty allows for consistency in care because we really get to know our residents. Our staffhandles senior living with love and it shows. Our residents enjoy living at St. Paul’s Villa because our staffis like family. They also enjoy the many social, recreational, and therapeutic activities that while fun, are designed to stimulate and improve cognition, fine motor skills, and ambulation. You’ll often see our residents in a fitness class, doing arts and crafts, or grooving along to live music.
St. Paul’s Villa San Diego offers:
- A living room where we play games, screen movies and documentaries, do arts and crafts, and hold discussions on current events.
- A library with a variety of reading material including large print books, daily newspapers and periodicals. We have a magnifierand provide books on tape.
- Non-denominational, Episcopal and Catholic services in our chapel. Ohr Shalom Synagogue is located one block away and Jewish Family Services will provide transportation when requested.
- A full-service beauty salon and barber shop that caters to both men and women so our residents can stay glamorous and well-groomed.
- Comfortable restaurant-style dining featuring a full salad bar available at lunch and dinner. We take delight in creating menus for special occasions.
- Scheduled transportation available for outings and shopping excursions as well as to personal appointments and errands.
Personal Care through Assisted Living Services
St. Paul’s caregivers are trained to ensure your loved one receives the very best of care, from providing delicious and nutritious meals to housekeeping, medication management, bathing, grooming, and incontinence care. Personal care services are provided based on a comprehensive assessment upon move-in to determine the appropriate level of care.
Memory Care Support
Memory problems are typically one of the first troubling signs of cognitive loss or dementia. According to the National Institute on Aging, in addition to memory problems, someone with Alzheimer’s disease may experience multiple symptoms. We are exceptionally proud of our memory care staff. We learn about your loved one’s life so we can interact in a calming and personable manner to ensure your family member feels a sense of comfort, belonging, and joy.
Our memory care residents enjoy daily nature walks, activities in our open patio area, special celebrations, and events. Families are always invited! We even oer a private dining area if you’d like to host special meals and celebrations for your loved one.